The organization Who is Who was founded in Greece in 2007 by Dimitris Goris and its main object is to create an annual collectible encyclopedia of luxury edition (gold print) with biographies of prominent Greeks. Every year since then, important biographies of Greek personalities were published from the fields of public life, the academic community, artists, scientists, businessmen and others. In this way, it emphasizes the contribution and importance of published personalities in Greek society, saves their achievements for the future and sets the “human factor” as a milestone in today’s anonymous society.
It is a timeless work of art, a historical and family heirloom, a reward for the best and a real reference work of our time! We firmly believe that it is a tool of social claim! A book of life! But the idea of immortalizing successful personalities has been around for thousands of years. Already in ancient Greece, Alexandria in Egypt and in the countries of Mesopotamia, biographies of important people of that time were recorded, which are known even today.
We have gone a step further by recently creating the Who is Who Club for the Top Leaders in their field which we hope will take on a global dimension.
In 2019, the idea of the awards sprang up and established itself. Who is Who International Awards, is an institution that serves, apart its mission, the opportunity upon networking between international business and diplomatic contacts and the upgrading of tourism.
Purposes of the Institution:
- The Institutionalization and Promotion of Excellence Internationally
- The Promotion and Enhancement of World Peace and Friendship among Nations
- The Promotion of Charity & Environmental Protection
- The Promotion of the Eminent Greek Women and Men and the Philhellenes
- The Promotion of International Celebrities who share the Ideals and Values of the Greek Culture & The Establishment of an International Network of Eminent People
- The Promotion of Internationally Distinguished Women and Men Leaders and the Enhancement of Creation, Capacity, Women’s Empowerment, as well as of the Universal
Values and Ethics in Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Science, Art, Academics and Social Responsibility
- The Revival of the Morale and the Redefining of the Universality of Hellenism
The Institution that highlights a sophisticated Society!
Who is Who International Awards
World Women Leaders & World Eminent Men
Prizes are not paid or redeemable!