Welcome to the page of Who is Who International Awards!
Each year we celebrate personalities from all around the world whose character and work make a difference in the world under the auspices of the Ministry of Development & Investments, the Ministry of Tourism and the Region of Attica.
Join us to experience a night under the Greek sky and meet celebrities from the fields of Academia, Art, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Science and Social Responsibility.
This year, the Awards Ceremony and the Gala Dinner will take place at Lake Vouliagmeni, on September 22nd, at 19:00.
Indicatively, some of the distinguished international personalities who will honor us with their presence and will be awarded in 2022 are:
- Prince Nereides Antonio Giamundo de Bourbon, Founder of the Parisian couture house Nereides and finance advisor
- Princess Maja von Hohenzollern, Modern Designer for innovative interior and lifestyle-products & Animal Welfare Activist
- HE Sir Dr. Ian Peter Anderson, President & CEO – Crown Imperial Group, International Court of Justice, International Human Rights Community
- Mimi Denissi, Greek actress, playwright, director and entrepreneur in theatre
- Katerina Nafplioti-Panagopoulou, National Ambassador of Greece to the Council of Europe for Sports, Tolerance and Fair Play, President of “Kallipateira”
- Navdeep Singh, Founder of the Sikh group of companies
- Simona Mancinelli, Managing Director of Premier Capital Hellas
- Nikos Hatzinikolaou, journalist, anchorman, entrepreneur in press
- Penny Grivea, Managing Director at Rituals Cosmetics UK & IE
This year, the Awards Who is Who support the important work of WISE Greece, awarded by U.N. and the World Bank N.G.O. WISE will be given an amount of the proceeds so that Hope Boxes with necessary food will be provided to families in need.
The menu will be under the care of the well-known award-winning chef Sotirios Evangelou.
Mm. Maria Nikoltsiou and Mr. Sotirios Polizos will grace us as the presenters for the evening, while we will also enjoy a music program. Celebrations will last until early in the morning.
Click on the registration form and sign up as early as possible for your convenience facilitating the best organization of the event.